Build the infrastructure powering our automated portfolio management platform!
Composer is a no-code platform for automated investment management. Composer allows you to build, test, deploy, and manage automated investing strategies - all without writing a line of code.
As an early backend engineer at Composer you will:
- Be responsible for designing and building critical pieces of our infrastructure
- Work closely with the executive team to guide our decisions regarding technical architecture
Projects you will work on:
- Creating a language that clients can use to define any conceivable trading strategy ("strategies as data")
- Determining the best way to collaborate on, share, and/or monetize strategies
- Allowing clients to develop custom logic to further personalize their strategies
- See here for more ideas!
We're looking for someone who:
- Is willing to learn Clojure and functional programming
- Has familiarity with cloud platforms (We use GCP)
- Will be a technical thought leader within the company
- Understands database design
- Makes educated decisions when faced with uncertainty
What's it like to work at Composer?
- We believe diverse perspectives are necessary if we aim to disrupt finance. To that end, we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome a wide array of backgrounds, experiences, and abilities.
- We believe the simplest solution is most likely the best one
- We encourage self-improvement and learning new skills
- We are venture-backed by top investors
- We are 100% remote :)
- We offer generous equity!
- Our Values