Haskell/Full Stack Developer
Capital Match Platform is a wholly owned subsidiary of SESAMi Holdings and is a leading marketplace provider for Invoice Financing.
What we're looking for in a developer:
- Haskell knowledge. You should already be comfortable and productive with Haskell, and ready to dive in and make a difference to a large, evolving code base. If you have experience with Haskell in a professional setting, or if you’ve made significant contributions to the open-source Haskell ecosystem, this is an advantage.
- Full stack development experience. Would be a great plus if you have some experience working with React based front-end, server-side development and automated CI infrastructure.
Although we're a fintech , we don't require new team members to have prior fintech knowledge: we'd be completely happy for you to come and learn the ropes with us after joining.Familiarity with the following technologies is not required, but will be an advantage:
- Typescript, Clojure
- Amazon Web Services.
As we're a financial company, we have to care a lot about the correctness and performance of our code. We aim to use modern Haskell practices wherever we can, both to make our lives easier, and also to make developing the platform as rewarding and productive as possible.
How to apply:
Please feel free to send us an email at dev [at] capital-match [dot] com, with your resume and including a link to any open-source contributions that you may have made.
Location: We're open for remote work and also looking for people to come and join us in Singapore. We can help with visa sponsorship.
- Develop server-side applications using Haskell
- Develop frontend applications with React, TypeScript and Clojure Script
- Maintain and develop automated testing and CI infrastructure
- Develop new functionality and maintain our peer-to-peer lending platform.
- Must have familiarity with Haskell and being proficient writing it
- Experience developing backend server applications is desired
- Experience with web front end development is desired
- Familiar with automated testing, CI and Dev ops tools
- Ability to work remotely
- Degree or equivalent in CS or Engineering is preferred
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply