TripShot is on a mission to improve mobility technology for people and organizations across the globe. We're building the next iteration of our successful transportation solutions for employers, cities, and universities, and we need your help.
We are seeking an experienced Haskell developer who is not afraid to speak up, enjoys solving hard problems, and *gets it done*. Bonus if you have a passion for transit, map technology, and replacing cars with green alternatives. This role includes about 1/4 time working on the front-end as well, so web experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Haskell experience is an absolute requirement. Personal projects are fine if they can be shared with us.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Java preferred. It's not necessary to have worked with GWT before, but that would be a bonus.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent personal time management skills. You will be working from home.
- Excellent analytical skills. Our roadmap is full of interesting problems requiring non-trivial algorithm design.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
TripShot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org